It has almost been two years since Joanne and Jason acquired the management rights of Coco Bay Resort. Upon reflection, they have developed a few favourite places and things to do around Noosa. In honour of their 2 year anniversary, Jo and Jason share their list of favourites with us.
“These are places and activities that we go back to time and time again.
“In full disclosure, we receive no financial incentives for those businesses mentioned. Rather, these are our personal recommendations that we want to share with guests to give them ideas and inspiration for next time you visit.” Jo Carter, Manager
We hope this list of our favourite things in Noosa inspires you to come and enjoy Noosa and experience our backyard as a local would.
If some of these are new to you, maybe you can give them a try on your next holiday in Noosa.
“We look forward to adding to our list of favourites over the next two years!”
Our favourite places to eat and drink in Noosa
- Favourite Coffee: Fine Coffee on Gympie Terrace: ethically sourced coffee – and they also offer spa treatments!
- Favourite Breakfast: Lazy River – reliable and good value.
- Favourite Pizza: Zachary’s (Gympie Terrace and Hastings Street)
- Favourite Counter Meal: Noosa Yachting & Rowing Club – good food, great location.
- Favourite Burger: It’s a 3-way tie between Betty’s Burgers Hastings Street, Grill’d Hastings Street (best for gluten-free options) and the Americano burger at Mr Jones and Me Noosaville (for decadence!)
- Favourite Butcher: Noosa Village Meats – fresh, local, grass-fed (great for a bbq poolside at Coco Bay Resort!)
- Favourite Frozen Treat: Noosa Amore Gelato at the Noosa Marina (all gelato is gluten-free, homemade on-site and generous portions!)
- Favourite Providore: Belmondos on Rene Street – always something interesting and different on the shelves.
Our favourite places to visit in Noosa
- Favourite Fishing Spot: Noosa River
- Favourite Run: Noosa Parkrun – every Saturday morning at 7am!
- Favourite Walk: Sunshine Beach Dog Beach
- Favourite Sunday Drive: Noosa Country Drive – for the fresh air and no crowds.
Our favourite events in Noosa
- For Inspiration: Ultraman Australia 9-11 May: An incredible 3-day endurance event over 515 km. Coco Bay Resort is proud to be an official accommodation partner.
- For Participation: Runaway Noosa Marathon 23 May: A flat, fast course (with multiple distances available) at a great time of year, filled with sunshine and good times!
- For Spectating: Noosa Triathlon Multi-Sport Festival 28 Oct-1 Nov: The last major event of the year, Noosa Tri is absolute madness with athletes and fans head to Noosa religiously to be part of the world’s largest triathlon event!
Need accommodation in Noosa?
We’d love to accommodate you during your stay in Noosa. Our townhouse-style Villas are spaces and perfect for accommodating group bookings and teams with sporting equipment. Contact us direct to book your stay at Coco Bay Resort Noosa.