Please note that these booking Terms and Conditions are for the protection of our guests. It is advised that these are read prior to booking with Coco Bay Resort.
Coco Bay Resort aims to provide its Guests with a peaceful and relaxing stay. Coco Bay Resort IS NOT A PARTY resort and considerate behaviour is essential for the enjoyment of all of our guests. Unruly and excessively loud behaviour will not be tolerated. Management encourages Guests to report unacceptable behaviour, especially excessive noise after 9:00 pm, as soon as possible so that the situation can be immediately addressed.
Any person seeking to book with Coco Bay Resort as part of a Group should also familiarise themselves with the additional Terms & Conditions for Group Bookings as listed below.
No responsibility is taken by Coco Bay Resort for bookings made through third parties.
Deposits and Payment
1. Your accommodation booking at Coco Bay Resort will only be confirmed with the payment of a deposit. Deposit amounts are quoted with your booking inquiry but as a guide, a deposit of $100 or 20% of the total tariff, whichever is greater, will confirm a booking. The balance of the tariff is due on arrival, or at such time as arranged previously with the Resort Manager.
2. Payment of your deposit can be made by credit card (Visa & MasterCard only), direct deposit, Eftpos, cheque or cash. The balance of your accommodation tariff is required to be paid on, or prior to, arrival.
3. Bookings made with Coco Bay Resort are NOT confirmed until a deposit is made or full tariff has been received by Coco Bay Resort and confirmation of the booking has been issued by Coco Bay Resort.
4. Bookings are made with Coco Bay Resort and NOT specific units. Whilst requests are taken into account for specific townhouses we cannot, under any circumstances, guarantee allocation.
5. All Guests booking accommodation at Coco Bay Resort must be over 18 years old, hold a valid credit card, take up occupancy of the townhouse for the entire duration of the stay and agree to the Terms & Conditions of occupancy. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions the Guest accepts all responsibility for themselves and other occupants of the townhouse. Should these conditions not be met, then Coco Bay Resort reserves the right to refuse to accept your booking at any stage.
6. Cancellation policy:
- Low Season – a refund of deposit, less a cancellation fee of $50 will only be made if more than 14 days notice is given.
- Mid & Peak Seasons – including Easter, Long Weekends, School Holiday Periods, Special Event Weekends, Weddings, group bookings etc – if the booking is cancelled 28 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, there will be a refund less a cancellation fee of $50. If the booking is cancelled less than 28 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking. A cancellation fee of $50 will be deducted from the deposit before any refund is made.
7. There is no refund for early or unscheduled departure under any circumstances. Should you make a booking and not arrive on the day then you will be charged 100% of your booking tariff, regardless of what deposit you have already paid. The charge will automatically be debited to your credit card and a copy of the tax invoice will be subsequently emailed to you.
Enjoying your stay
8. Check in time is from 2.00pm. Check out time is no later than 10.00am. Should you require an early check in or late check out, please check with the Manager. Please note that in some cases extra charges may apply.
9. Only one allocated under cover car park per unit is offered. There is plenty of free street parking available for additional vehicles.
10. One bedroom Townhouses provide bedding to sleep up to 2 people in a queen size bed. Two bedroom Townhouses provide bedding to sleep up to 4 people. Three bedroom Townhouses provide bedding to sleep up to 6 people. Only one additional person is permitted in two and three bedroom Townhouses for an additional fee. You must advise us immediately the occupancy exceeds the standard requirement – ie: 4 persons in a two bedroom Townhouse and 6 persons in a three bedroom Townhouse. If you do not advise us of any additional persons extra charges will be billed to the room holders credit card and it may result in termination of your stay.
11. Coco Bay Resort has a strict No Party Policy
12. Considerate behaviour is essential for the enjoyment of all of our guests. As we expect our guests to enjoy their stay with us, unruly and excessively loud behaviour will not be tolerated. Any unacceptable behaviour, especially excessive noise after 9:00 pm, will be addressed to those responsible. If the request is not adhered it may result in the termination of your stay.
13. Neither the Body Corporate, the Manager nor the Townhouse owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which a Guest may sustain whilst on the complex. All damages must be paid for by the Guest.
14. The by-laws, rules & regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction of the Manager must be complied with. The Townhouse must be vacated if after receiving a warning Guests fail to comply with the manager’s request.
15. The Manager may inspect the Townhouse at any time with reasonable notice and any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
16. The Manager and the Townhouse owner are not responsible for any mis-description of the Townhouse.
17. Note that whilst we always endeavour to do our best to accommodate you according to your request, Unit allocation and Unit numbers can never be guaranteed.
18.All townhouses let by Coco Bay Resort are non-smoking. If you smoke inside one of our townhouses, a $300.00 cleaning fee is payable for removal of smoke smells throughout the townhouse.
19. The Townhouse must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
20. The Guest will be liable for any payment of charges incurred by any Guest of the townhouse, together with any replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the Townhouse and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by the Guest. If you break it you pay for repair or replacement!
21. Departure – as with all guest bookings, when you leave please place all rubbish in the bins provided along each driveway and make sure that the dishes are cleaned and placed back into the respective cupboards. Failure to leave the unit in a reasonable state will attract an extra cleaning charge
22. Only the number of people booked in and stated on the booking sheet may stay in the Townhouse overnight.
23. No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex under any circumstances. Should an animal or pet be sighted in a townhouse or on the property then an additional cleaning fee is charged as well as pest control of the premises where the animal or pet was sighted. Bringing an animal or pet into the resort premises may result in early termination of your stay.
24. The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under the booking or otherwise. Should the credit card be declined then the guest must make good the payment by cash or bank transfer. Failure to make payment will result in legal proceedings.
25. If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the Townhouse. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests property.
At Coco Bay Resort, we welcome group bookings. However, before making your group reservation please take a moment to read the below Guidelines & Conditions in relation to your group booking. These guidelines are provided in the interests of the enjoyment of your group stay and the enjoyment of other resort guests. We are appreciative if you could ensure ALL members of your group are aware of these guidelines before making your reservation.
Resort Stay Terms:
1. Coco Bay Resort has a strict No Party Policy.
2. Considerate behaviour is essential for the enjoyment of all of our guests. As we expect our guests to enjoy their stay with us, unruly and excessively loud behaviour will not be tolerated. Any unacceptable behaviour, especially excessive noise after 9:00 pm, will be addressed to those responsible. If the request is not adhered it will result in the termination of your stay.
3. You are requested to restrict your noise levels when returning to your accommodation late at night from functions & gatherings as Coco Bay Resort is situated in a very quiet location & noise travels more than people think so please do consider others.
4. Should security or management of Coco Bay Resort be required to attend a noise or behavioural complaint at what is considered to be an unreasonable hour, a minimum $50 call out fee will be charged to the room holders credit card. Should there be continuing complaints your stay will be terminated immediately.
5. As with all resort guests, please adhere to all Body Corporate regulations. These are available from Coco Bay Resort and are outlined in each room compendium.
6. Parking – there is one allocated car park per Townhouse. Please do not double-park your vehicle as this is a breach of Body Corporate By Laws and obstructs Fire Evacuation Emergency Procedures. Should you require additional parking please contact reception before parking in any other Townhouse parking or use the street parking that is available.
7. When dining with other members of your group please ensure you return all items (crockery, cutlery, outdoor furniture etc) to the unit from which they came. This is especially important after you have used the BBQ facilities. Failure to do so will result in additional cleaning charges.
8. Please consider other guests who also may wish to access facilities such as the BBQ, Spa and Pool when you are accessing these facilities in large groups.
9. The pool area is closed at 9:00pm. Anyone using these facilities after 9:00pm may have their stay terminated.
10. Noise levels after 9:00pm must not be such that they may reduce the enjoyment of other resort guests. Keep in mind that other resort guests, just like yourselves, have the right to an enjoyable & peaceful stay, so please have consideration for them. Failure to comply with noise restrictions by any guest, whether in a group or not, may result in the termination of your stay.
11. Departure – as with all guest bookings, when you leave please place all rubbish in the bins provided along each driveway and make sure that the dishes are cleaned and placed back into the respective cupboards. Failure to leave the unit in a reasonable state will attract an extra cleaning charge.
We thank you for your co-operation with these guidelines and wish you and your group a pleasant and enjoyable stay at Coco Bay Resort. If we can assist you in any way please let us know.